SharpSchool is an award winning and rapidly growing company focused on providing education technology solutions to K-12 school districts. SharpSchool’s solutions serve more than 3,000 educational organizations across North America and directly affect the education of more than 2,000,000 students every day.We also love the corporate culture that we have created here – if you work hard and play hard, you’ll fit right in!
About the Position
This role is a full-time positions that works with the SharpSchool design team to launch a wide range of district and school websites, user interface design for new web and mobile products, school site templates, company web properties, and print products.
- Development and execution of graphic design solutions for a wide variety of web/eLearning/responsive design (80%) and print (20%) projects
- Conceptualizing and execution of graphic design solutions for a wide variety of web projects targeted for K-12 schools and Government sites.
- Interaction with senior staff and clients as required for parameter/objective clarification
- Develop a range of web templates using the company’s own CMS software
- Develop and maintain a range of brands, newsletters, and marketing materials both print and online
- High proficiency in Adobe Design Software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- High proficiency in web editing tools such as Dreamweaver and Notepad++
- Proficiency in InDesign
- Knowledge of PC and MAC platforms
- Exceptionally strong analytical and creative problem solving skills related to graphic design
- Mature sense of visuals/colour usage
- Strong and polished web layout skills
- Able to liaise professionally with clients in the development of marketing communications
- Ability to take projects from concept to final production with minimal supervision
- Team player and multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented, motivated, industrious and organized
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent problem-solving and dynamic interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Post-secondary Education
- Degree in Graphic Design (or related field) a plus
Why choose us?
- You enjoy working in a casual, stimulating and highly collaborative environment.
- You strive to have your personality and skills shape the process as well as the end solution.
- You like working within the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto.