SharpSchool is an award winning and rapidly growing software company focused on providing education technology solutions to K-12 school districts. SharpSchool’s production systems serve more than 3,000 educational organizations across North American and directly affect the education of more than 2,000,000 students every day. We love the corporate culture that exists here – if you work hard and play hard, you’ll fit right in!
About the Position
This junior role is focused on full-cycle recruiting and may include other HR duties as allocated by the Coordinator. The ideal candidate will meet with the company’s hiring managers to fully comprehend the core competencies of available roles. They will then successfully source candidates to interview and manage this process. The initial role will be a one year contract with the possibility of an extension.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate meetings with hiring managers and ensure details of needed candidate are clear
- Develop/ enhance job positing and post listing accordingly
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system in an orderly fashion
- Administer applicant testing
- Manage all email correspondence with candidates
- Conduct phone interview and set up in-person interviews with Hiring Manager
- Conduct potential employees references
- Maintain confidential information and properly document information relating to HR
- Develop and ensure a smooth working relationship with all employees
- Handle various other HR related tasks as delegated
- Top-notch verbal and written skills
- Pro-level organizational and multitasking skills
- Positive, self-starter with the drive to finish a task independently
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- 1 yr. minimum of full-cycle recruiting experience
- University or College degree in a HR-related program
- IT related recruiting experience is considered an asset
Why choose us?
- You thrive in a casual, stimulating and highly collaborative environment.
- You strive to have your personality and skills shape the process as well as the end solution.
- You like working within the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto